Saturday, May 2, 2009

Power of Prayer

Just a simple thought that i wanna share with all......

And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. Mark 11:25

Prayer can make great things happen, as long as you believe in what you are asking for and as long as you have forgiven those who have wronged you.

Praying is something I need work at. I tend not to ask because I feel like God is doing a pretty good job at watching out for me. If I do pray, it tends to be for others who need it more than I. Even with all that, I learned that my prayers will be helped along as long as I have forgiven people who have done me wrong.

1 comment:

MARY ANNE said...

When I am broken..I pray even as I feel no one is listening...but later I find that He is listening...

Thank you for this post.. I have read it several times