Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Cross Of Jesus

Just a little cross
For you to see,

Just a little cross
For you to share,

Just a little reminder,

Of how much our Lord
Does care,

Each time you look upon
Your cross,

Remember what it cost,

The gift for you is free...

It was paid upon THE TREE.




P/S :
As i carry my cross with me, i remember what my lord did for me
He died on the old rugged cross
To heal the broken hearted and save the lost

On his back were scars from the cat of nine tales
On his head were wrapped the large thorns were wrapped
The pain he took for you and I
And one day we will hear him say welcome home child, it is I

1 comment:

Mikail said...

I see your cross, you wear with love, I hear your voice, calling to many...I know someday, many crosses will be worn with courage, and it all takes us closer to the day when our Lord Jesus comes