Monday, October 13, 2008

Jesus Is a Peacemaker.

Jesus, the Blessed Child of the Father, is a peacemaker. Jesus’ peace doesn’t mean only absence of war. It is not simply harmony or equilibrium. His peace is the fullness of well being and it was gratuitously given by God. Jesus say:

“Peace I leave to you, my own peace I give you, a peace which the world cannot give, this is my gift to you” (John 14:27)..

Peace is Shalom.. Well being of mind, heart and body, individually and communally. It can exist in the midst of a war torn world, even the midst of unresolved problems and increasing of human conflicts. Jesus made the peace by giving His life for His brothers and sisters. This is not easy peace, but it is everlasting and it comes from God.

Are you willing to give our lives in the service of peace??

4 comments:

Mikail said...

Yes I am willing to walk with Jesus to build Peace. Sometimes it means leaving what I am comfortable with..to find what I must do..the task given by Jesus

Mikail said...

Today I had fear in my heart. How do I find peace when there is fear?

Raphael said...

Blessed are the peace makers, for they will be called sons of God.

Jallin Atan said...

Fear comes from the devil to steal the peace given by Jesus
For the Scripture says:
"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy but I have come that they may have life and have it to the full".
Blessed...